Welcome the the home of PoqetPresenter, a GPL'd OpenOffice.org Impress presentation viewer for the Qtopia environment.
02/25/2003 - Just another CVS snapshot release so you all can follow my progress. Better alpha channel support. You can get your copy of PoqetPresenter 0.0.6 from here.
02/03/2003 - Another release. Even faster slide rendering for certain slide elements. Initial alpha channel transparency effects for slide items, and initial OLE support for embedded .sxw documents. Also initial i18n support for the UI, although I still need your help in translating. If you can help me with this let me know. You can get your copy of PoqetPresenter 0.0.5 from here.
01/14/2003 - Second release, minor bug fixes. No new features but much faster slide rendering for certain slide elements. You can get your copy of PoqetPresenter 0.0.4 from here. Screenshots are still here.
01/05/2003 - Although PoqetPresenter is still under heavy development, the first public Sourceforge release is now available. You can get your copy of PoqetPresenter 0.0.3 here. Screenshots of 0.0.3 are available here. Please report any bugs you might have to >> rrusaw at sasktel.net
- Implement full-screen support.
- Implement OLE support for embedded spreadsheets, graphs and documents.
- Implement "Square" and "Rectangular" gradient support.
- Implement full support for ellipse, circle and rounded rectangle objects. Currently only solid color backgrounds are supported for these graphic objects. Regular rectangles and squares support image, gradient and hatched backgrounds as well.
- Implement 3D scene support.
- Implement slide transition animation.
- Implement alpha transparency support.
- Improved font matching.
- Various bug fixes.
- Speed and memory optimization.
- Slide editing capability??? Doubtful with the current codebase, but I'm sure the code will be overhauled at some point.